We provide treatment for a wide variety of conditions. Patients frequently visit with muscle or joint related symptoms such as back, neck, shoulder and knee pain. These symptoms can develop suddenly during sport/DIY or gradually as a result of long-term damage.
Physiotherapists are experts in rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery when the correct exercise and advice can make all difference.
If you are unsure if we can treat your condition please discuss this with a physiotherapist before booking an appointment.
Common conditions treated:
- Muscle, Tendon and Ligament sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain, back pain and sciatica
- Trapped nerves
- Shoulder pain
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work related injuries
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Chronic or recurrent injuries.
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow